$175 per 60-minute initial evaluation session $140 per 50 minute couples or family session $120 per 50 minute individual session
I accept BCBS, United Behavioral Health, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Tufts, Aetna, Cigna (now Evernorth) Insurance. I also take Carelon (formerly Beacon Health Options) This includes BMC Health (now Wellsense), Tufts Health Direct, Fallon and GIC)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash and checks accepted for payment. I can also take credit cards through this website.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.